Now that we have our first look at season six, let us break it down. :)
- Fairy-tale theme: Several times in during Bloom's narration she brings up"fairy-tale" , "not all fairy-tales have happy endings". Perhaps forshadowing?
- New villain: After Bloom finished her narration, the scene changes and we seen a un-fimilar face, of what appears to be our new villain of the season. Who is she, what is her story and what goals does she have?
- A Story-book?: During the new villain's first scene, a lot of focus is on a storybook, but why, what is so important about it? Time will tell.
- Their Backkkk: The Trix that is, and this time they have another new power-up.
|Yes, Stella, they are back.|
- Guys in Red: More new characters!
- Couple Moments: Self-explanatory. Oh, and the guys have new outfits!
- Winx Style: You did not expect the Winx to ware last season's attire, did you? Looks like they have a new main look- uniforms? Huh? But I can already see Griselda happy dancing somewhere..
- Magic fail: Stella and nature magic never seem to mix. Poor Flora.
- Storybook Monsters: Huntik-esque?
- Kim Possible Moment: First though, looks like some major battles are in the future.
- Bloom in New Transformation: Our first look at _ix!
- "We're the Winx!": Wait, is Daphne in the club now?
- Check rest of the Winx in their new transformations!: We get to see the entire club's new transformation!
- Dance time:
- Another transformation?: Looks like the WInx will have two this season, and the CGI will return.
What are your thoughts on the trailer, what do you think will happen in season six?