4Kids

9/19/2010
I know I am late in posting this; but 4kids has OFFICIALLY gotten rid of Winx Club.  There site is completely wiped clean of our favourite show.  And, added to this, they had to completely redo the avatars - just so they could delete the Winx Club clothes/hairstyles from it. (The new avatars are HORRIBLE!  I don't think 4Kids is gonna last much longer, to be honest.)  The ONLY trace of Winx that is left was under "Location" on your profile page - you can choose Alfea!!  If you don't believe me, check out the screenshot below!  (You can also see how UGLY the new avatars are.  I did my best to make mine look nice - but as you can see - it was a lost cause...)
 At least Nick is picking up on Winx now.  Let's hope they are more loyal.

7 comments:

Flora said...

What?!Thats sad,they redid all of it and the avatars changed?I don't go there but thats still sad for those who do if they don't like it:(

Anonymous said...

LOL I love how your mood is "annoyed" haha, trust me, we are ALL annoyed at 4Kids.

Ella Anders said...

I have to agree with both Flora and Anonymous here. Despite 4Kids not doing a great job with Winx (there were a lot of mistakes and changes), I still feel a bit sad about them deleting it. I mean, that is where a lot of us Winx fans first saw the show (me included), so it will seem a bit strange to no longer have it.

However I am annoyed, I know Nick is going to do a fantastic job with Winx. And I can't wait for 2011.

Anonymous said...

Also, I noticed that they still have the ad for "Tecna's Faves" on the site.

Ella Anders said...

I seen that too, I wounder when they will notice that and take it down.

Sweet and Sour Forever said...

I hope Nick doesn't do what 4kids did.

Imwinniey said...

no wonder when i went to 4kidstv.com there were no more winx club!

Post a Comment